Wednesday, July 2, 2008

She has quite the big head


Clearly not of ego...can that even develop in infants?

This kid really has a big noggin though. My hubby swears its from my side. Well maybe that's a bad example. Not flattering at all. But this was her first social outing with her hair in actual bands. I think I did a "banged" up job.

Anywho, my lil bourgie baby is growing before my eyes even more so. I'm having to pack away her teeny tiny newborn clothes, while she stretches out her 3-6 month attire, all the while shopping 6-9 month clothes, already looking ahead at 12 month clothes. I was looking at her last night stretched out in the middle of the bed as she drifted off, her legs all sprawled out, in what was supposed to be a long sleeve pajamas but looked like a summer jumper. She quacks, yeps, babbles, and screeches, full of energy, constantly being mistaken for a 9 or 12 month old baby. I'm just getting used to the fact that she doesnt fit comfortably in one arm. I have to carry her around like a sack of potatoes now.

And she is quite the milk monster. We've already introduced spoon fed cereal and baby food and she adores juice! Just like me! What would the world do without juice? Check out that fiend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.