Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Obama's Riding High

Having a little bourgie chickadee of my own has made me want to garner some hope for her future, because the current state of affairs makes me depressed, forlorn, disappointed in what our children are offering up to the world and what we are leaving behind for them...They do not deserve a salvage future unless they must possess the audacity of hope to want to make that change. Check out this great speech of Obama in Philly today (3/18/08) in where he addresses the race issue in the campaign and the issues with his pastor's comments. Truly impressive speech:

Here's the link to the full transcript.

This has to be the funniest short I've seen about Obama. Hilarious and witty and smart! I'm sure Obama had a giggle about this.

1 comment:

Leoninatl said...

This was a great speech. The pundits and right-wing assholes have been trying to rip it apart, but this was a defining moment in history.