Anywho, I've spent the majority of my week tracking down organizations and movements to align ourselves with and making plenty of Excel spreadsheets. This bourgie baby is the king of lists! He's so brilliant. I wonder if babies really do add to your brilliance. Follow me in this segue...
So I was watching My Wife and Kids and Michael convinced Jr. that by touching his new baby, it made him smarter. Here's a snippet of that episode.
Updates with me:
- Hmmm....dealing with itchy belly lately. Been using 7 Wonders Miracle Oil that can be used on your scalp, body, nails, hair, feet, bath, you can cook with it (kidding), think I saw something on there about hemorrhoids (kidding, again)...but it makes you wonder with those multi-purpose oils that are marketed to Black people. But it keeps me belly moisturized.
- Been eating small portions because that's all I can really handle.
- Love me some mangoes, especially the Dole frozen ones!
- Tend to wake up at 2 or 3am...usually starving or just restless. I usually sit there for 2 hours and then I go back to sleep, only to hear my alarm go off in 30 minutes...time to get ready for work. Lil Bug, why are you doing this!!??
- I go to bed at 8:30pm, like clock work, weekday and weekends...I"m missing so much of my Tivo time, it's ridiculous.
Lil Bug and I are enjoying work. We've adjusted to the commute and early rising. We just need our breakfast and snacks in between meals. It's all about cheddar making and we don't work at a cheese factory.
Bout to get off. God knows what's for dinner.
Meme & Lil Bug